A number of partners have helped us along the way by providing resources to use. In no particular order, they are:
- CU Times, who shares digital subscriptions with every member who joins our community, as well as providing a monthly opportunity to share our voice.
- Credit Unions for Kids, who offers us power to get involved through their Young Leaders for Kids Board.
- Credit Union National Association, who offers support by continuously offering us scholarships so we can be an integral part of educational events they host. Allowing us to offer our very first Crash the GAC, CUNA has been a partner of The Cooperative Trust since the beginning.
- Credit Union Association of New York partnered with The Cooperative Trust when they started in 2010 as The Crash Network. Understanding the importance of the need for the development of young professionals in the industry and the key role the Trust can play, the Association brought us in to help develop their Young Professionals Commission and have been instrumental in the creation and evolution of our mentorship project.
- Wisconsin Credit Union League, who has offered support by partnering with us. The League worked with The Cooperative Trust to develop their Young Professionals Network, which is thriving. They also helped to organize the very first interstate young professional event in 2010.
- Texas Credit Union League, who has offered us support by partnering with us in 2012 to kick off their program, Texas 12.
- CUinsight, who shares a monthly opportunity for us to share our voice.
- Michael Neill and Associates (MNA) partnered with The Cooperative Trust in 2012 to assist in the development of new and emerging managers. Through MNA’s Vertex Management Development Program, scholarships are made available to select Trust members for a year long customized management training program. MNA also provides support by offering periodic webinars to the Trust community for honing management skills.
- Filene Research Institute, who has been our backbone as we’ve grown from the experiment of The Crash Network to today’s Cooperative Trust.