Current Crash Opportunities
- Crash the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council – APPLY NOW!
- Coming soon: Crash the CUNA CFO Council
- Coming soon: Crash America’s Credit Union Conference
- Coming soon: Crash the CUNA Technology and Operations, Sales & Service Councils
- Coming soon: Crash the CUNA Lending Council
- Coming soon: Crash Filene’s big. bright. minds.
BUT… What is a Crash Event?
Crash events are not for the faint of heart! They are non-stop, packed out, credit union events for young professionals! They come with a work hard / play hard schedule and are here to help you develop as a future credit union executive!
Everything we do is made possible thanks to:
Crash events are specific for young credit union professionals which are planned alongside an existing credit union conference.
A big part of these meetups are our ‘Crash’ sessions, in which industry mentors who lead our groups in open conversations around topics such as leadership, social responsibility, innovation, and more. Past guests have included current and former CUNA CEO’s; Jim Nussle and Bill Cheney, NCUF Executive Director; Gigi Hyland, Filene CEO; Mark Meyer and many more!
Some events also offer workshops which help develop skills of our young professionals; from innovation to business model generation – there is something for everyone.
Check out our Crash the GAC site to apply now!